Friday, 8 April 2016

Donations

It's totally awesome to be so well supported to raise money for a charity like Sparks. I'm aware there's many risks to consider when a baby is born too soon or unwell. It feels so right to help support a charity who want to find solutions during the early stages of new life.

I'm a strong believer in early intervention if a problem arises, understanding, fixing or improving the situation has to be a top priority. Fundraising and supporting research is an investment into future generations. An investment to a brand-new life in the hope that the outcomes are positive.
Seeing the amazing figure rising on my JustGiving page to an incredible amount is unbelievable. It's so encouraging for me, as I know the amount of research projects this money will support.


I never ever thought that my desire to challenge myself and strive to do something so big, would be so well supported.
I appreciate every single penny and will walk tall with pride, knowing that people cared enough to put funds behind me, so that Sparks can help so many families.


I'm feeling so encouraged and empowered to face this challenge and will be thinking of the generous donors and the research projects during my challenge.


Thank you everyone and remember, what's totally amazing is there's still more time to raise even more money!


No comments:

Post a Comment