Wednesday, 30 March 2016

The Marathon Shop

Due to my marathon challenge this year I feel I am included in the ‘London Marathon Community’  I recently heard about the Official London Marathon Shop. I decided to take a trip to Bishopsgate to see the store for myself and purchase some of the official London Marathon 2016 sports wear. 

This store was so much more then I expected it to be - it was totally amazing! 

Having my insoles fitted
I think it has the world's most helpful and inclusive team of staff. The store is lead by the store manager, Jason Curzon, a real gentleman. As soon as I walked into the shop, I was met with friendly faces and an instant offer of help. After explaining my story and the challenge I am undertaking, the supportive conversation flowed. Jason took the time to talk me through the challenge, the equipment and the kit recommended. He helped me with moulded insoles to go inside my trainers and gave me great advice. We posed together for photographs, viewed all the amazing marathon facts and examined the previous years medals there on display. I was even given a goody bag!  
With Jason

It felt so nice to be involved in such a special experience. I then noticed Jason had tweeted about my visit. This really feels supportive encouraging and gives me a sense of being part of something that's so amazing.

Well worth a visit if your wanting to get to feel the real sense of what the London marathon is all about; a great sense of pride.

Please support my marathon and Sparks by donating here.

No comments:

Post a Comment