Saturday, 23 April 2016

To Caroline & Zoe with love from Billy (dad)

I'm so proud to be your dad, you have had some amazing achievements so far in your life and this is your biggest physical challenge yet. I knew from the first minute I saw you that you would be special and you have proved me right and yet achieved so much more. 

When you came back and told me you wanted to try and achieve the marathon with Alex and James I thought this might be a step to far but yet again you have proved me wrong and found a way to do it anyway!

Can't wait to see you finish on Sunday with your smiling face. All my love dad xx 


Watching you supporting Zoe throughout her life has been a blessing, there have been hard times but times like this show and prove how much of a wonderful, loving and caring mother you are. We always knew Zoe would challenge her disability and here she is as a young adult taking her steps into the real world by doing the London Marathon still supported and guided by you. You have always been a strong and determined women and if she turns out half as amazing as you she really will challenge the world! All my love Bill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment